Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement describes the online information practices which pippo ("we", "our") employ in relating to the information which you ("you", "your") provide when using the http://demo.inwya.com geoportal platform ("Website") By accessing and using the Website you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
1. The Information We Collect through this SiteIf you use this Site to login to a WiFi or even wired network then login procedure we will collect the following information: mac address of your appliance, login and logout time, amount of MB used per each Internet session, physical location from where you're connecting. In addition to these information, we could collect (depends on what you decide to share with us) some other personally identifiable information relating to you including name, e-mail address, link to your social network profile, url of your image on the social network, sex, language/country, date of birth, personal interests/preferences.
2. Information collected automatically using "cookies":Whenever you interact with the Website, we receive and store certain types of information using "cookies". We describe how we use "cookies" below.
3. How We Normally Use Information About YouWe will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us - including, for example, to:
- 4.1 login to a WiFi or wired network;
- 4.2 forwarding your post to your social network (only if you decide to share it);
- 4.3 communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers;
- 4.4 prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and/or Internet connectivity
4. Collection of Information by Third-Party SitesOur Website may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different to ours. You should consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by them.
5. SecurityWe employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online. Please note that email correspondence with us is in free format text and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly please do not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or passwords via email.
6. "Cookies"A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. When you visit our Website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- 6.1 To enable the personalisation features on our Website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input on line).;
- 6.3 To speed up login process onto the hotspot system;
- 6.2 To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and to help us improve the structure of our Website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.;
7. Disabling / Enabling CookiesYou can accept or decline "cookies" by modifying the setting in your browser. Please note that if you disable "cookies" you may not be able to use all the features of our Website.
8. Revisions to this Privacy StatementWe reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement or any part of it from time to time. Please review the Privacy Statement periodically for changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies from time to time to all information that we have about you.
9. How to Contact usIf you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or how we use your Personal Information you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use any of your Personal Information or wish to change the use to which your Personal Information can be put, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
10. Controller of Your InformationInformation which you provide to us or we gather from the Website is controlled primarily by:
Angebote und Dienstleistungen für Sie