This information describes the management methods of the Oscar WiFi web service, henceforth Service, granted free of charge to customers / guests of the activity Oscar WiFi .
The information is provided only for the Oscar WiFi web service and not for other external web pages, which may be consulted by the user via links. P>
Data Controller is:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, during navigation, to the user's device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; they are normally stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that sent them can then read and record the cookies found on the device to obtain information of various kinds.
How many types of cookies exist?
There are two basic macro-categories, with different features: Technical cookies and Profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation; without them, the navigator may not be able to display pages correctly or to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected during the entire visit to a website, or to store the language settings, the display, and so on. A technical cookie can be a navigation cookie, which guarantees the normal navigation and enjoyment of the website (allowing you, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate access to reserved areas). It can be an analytical cookie, assimilated to technical cookies only where used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. There are also feature cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for the purchase) in order to improve the service rendered.
Profiling cookies instead are designed to create user-related profiles and are normally used to send advertisements in line with preferences expressed in the context of network browsing.
Cookies can still further be classified as: Session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
Persistent cookies, which - unlike those of session - remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site by facilitating user authentication operations.
First-party cookies, i.e. cookies generated and managed directly by the subject operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
Third party cookies, which are generated and managed by entities other than the operator of the website on which the user is navigating (there is in force, as a rule, a contract between the owner of the website and the third party.)
What cookies are used on this site?
This site uses:
technical cookies, to ensure the correct use of the content on the site.
third party analytical cookies (Google analytics) third party cookie that provides an anonymous and aggregated analysis about the behaviour of the user on the site itself.
third party cookies
Please find below a comprehensive list of cookies used on this site:
|Subject issuing cookies||Type of cookie||Name and functionality of cookies||Links to information and consent forms of third parties|
|pippo||Technical; they are activated by loading the web pages of the Website||
temporary cookie, expires at the end of the session.
persistent technical cookie, neededto better manage the browsing sessions on LOAD BALANCER.
persistent technical cookie, needed for non-repetitive display of SmartBox proposals.
persistent cookie, expires after one year, needed to memorize the successful provision of the user's consent so as not to re-propose the brief information (banner) to the second visit of the same user.
temporary cookie, expires at the end of the session, needed to evaluate the functional capacity of the browser
persistent cookie, expires after thirty days, needed to identify the hotspot to which the user is hooked
|Google Inc. (google analytics)||Third parts analytics, are activated by loading the web pages of the site||_ga
persistent cookie, expires after 2 years, used to distinguish users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in every page request and is used to calculate the number of visitors, sessions and data in order to produce analysis reports
cookie used to speed up access requests, expires every 10 min
temporary cookie, expires after 24 hours, used to distinguish users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|Google Inc.||Third parts of profiling, are activated by loading the web pages of the Site||
persistent cookie, expires after 6 months, used by Google, as well as to meet technical needs, also to contribute to the personalization of ads in Google properties, such as Google Search. For example, to store your most recent searches, your previous interactions with an advertiser's ads or search results and your visits to an advertiser's website. This way we can show you personalized ads on Google.
For more information about this type of cookies:
How to disable cookies by configuring the most common browsers.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
The following subjects are recipients of the data collected following the consultation of the Service:
- - InWYA Srl, based in Viale Giacomo Matteotti 53 / A, 50052 Certaldo (FI) for the realization of statistical analyzes, which acts, together with the external subjects of which it uses for the supply of some services, typically as a controller on behalf of the owner;
- - Google Ireland Ltd for the creation of aggregate and anonymous statistics through the Google analytics platform; which typically acts as a controller on behalf of the owner;
- - our personnel authorized to treat who acts on the basis of specific instructions provided (eg employees and collaborators of the owner);
To have a complete list of managers, you can contact the data controller at any time.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Your data, because we use third-party services, through the controller, are transferred:
- - the statistical analysis of the web platform is carried out through the use of a cloud service, Google analytics, third party, Google Ireland Ltd based in Europe; the company guarantees an adequate level of security with regard to data protection and provides adequate guarantees through the signing of contractual clauses as data controller. In relation to the size and the possible relationships that bind companies collected under the Google brand, we cannot say that personal data is not transferred to the United States of America or other foreign locations. However, the company still guarantees an adequate level of security with regard to data protection and provides adequate guarantees through the signing of contractual clauses as data controller. The transfer to foreign offices is carried out on the basis of an adequacy decision, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active or with standard contractual clauses.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As an interested party you can assert your rights pursuant to art. from 15 to 21 of the RGPD 2016/679, summarized
below, addressing the data controller at any time.
Specifically, you may have access to personal data concerning you, obtain the rectification or cancellation of themselves, limitation of processing, portability of data or object to processing.
To exercise your rights you can:
- - submit a request to the holder, also through the form we have made available to it OMD_01_ModuloEsercizioDiritti, using the contact details you will find at the end of the document
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site takes place in violation of the provisions of the Regulations they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the same Regulation, or to take the appropriate judicial seats (art. 79 of the Regulation).
CONTACT DATA FOR THE RIGHT BY THE INTERESTED PARTY